[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_6_13_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Cruise Dining, American Cruise Lines” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]On this show we talk to Jason Leppert of Popular Cruising about cruise ship dining, how it’s evolved through the years, along with some tips and suggestions for your next cruise ship dining experience.
Susan Shultz, Director of Sales for American Cruise Lines, stops by to talk to us about American Cruise Lines, their new ships, and what’s new on the horizon for the small river cruise company.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with cruise news:
- Royal Caribbean pulling out of New Orleans
- CDC releases a statement saying Norovirus is more of a threat in restaurants, not cruise ships
- Regal Princess is out and about
- Game of Thrones shore excursion Holland America is offering
- Holland America adding new staterooms
- Australia claims to have record cruise passengers
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.