Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Mitchell just returned from Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Dream where he did a five-night honeymoon cruise. Mitch is a seasoned cruiser and his wife has only been on one voyage prior to this sailing. We hear his thoughts on planning the cruise, dining, Castaway Cay, and the public areas aboard Disney Dream. One special feature on this cruise is that it stopped in Castaway Cay twice.
Cruise Critic just released their Cruiser’s Choice Destination Awards for 2017. The award highlights the most popular cruise ports in every region. Ashley stops by to give us some of the highlights.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Terminally ill cruise passenger is headed home thanks to some generous donations
- Carnival Cruise Line expands keyless embarkation
- Disney Cruise Line adds 7th ship
- MSC changing final payment policy
- Kid jumping in cruise ship pool from railing
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.