[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_SEPT_26_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Disney Fantasy Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Carter and his wife are from Central Florida and just returned from a seven-night Eastern Caribbean sailing aboard Disney Fantasy. Carter joins us to give us a bow to stern review of Disney Fantasy, leaving no stone unturned.
Carter covers embarkation, first impressions, the stateroom, dining, entertainment, how the outside of the ship handles itself on sea days, and some first time cruise tips for Disney Cruise Line. You won’t want to miss this Disney Fantasy review.
Jim Berra is the Chief Marketing Officer for Carnival Cruise Line and joins us to talk about Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee. Basically if you think the sailing stinks, Carnival will fly you home and refund the cost of the cruise. Turns out you have a better chance of dating a supermodel than using the Great Vacation Guarantee.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival Corp earnings were released – have they finally recovered from their past financial issues?
- Royal Caribbean’s new ship – Quantum of the Seas completed it’s conveyance – how’d it go?
- Norwegian Escape keel laid – what exactly does this mean?
- Princess to participate in 2015 rose parade
- Oceania increasing daily gratuities to $16 per person, per day
- Cabo San Lucas – how is recovery after the hurricane?
Support our Sponsors
- LoyalCruiser.com, get rewarded for booking your next cruise. It’s just that easy. Start getting rewarded today.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]