[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_SEPT_26_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Disney Fantasy Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Carter and his wife are from Central Florida and just returned from a seven-night Eastern Caribbean sailing aboard Disney Fantasy. Carter joins us to give us a bow to stern review of Disney Fantasy, leaving no stone unturned.
Carter covers embarkation, first impressions, the stateroom, dining, entertainment, how the outside of the ship handles itself on sea days, and some first time cruise tips for Disney Cruise Line. You won’t want to miss this Disney Fantasy review.
Jim Berra is the Chief Marketing Officer for Carnival Cruise Line and joins us to talk about Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee. Basically if you think the sailing stinks, Carnival will fly you home and refund the cost of the cruise. Turns out you have a better chance of dating a supermodel than using the Great Vacation Guarantee.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival Corp earnings were released – have they finally recovered from their past financial issues?
- Royal Caribbean’s new ship – Quantum of the Seas completed it’s conveyance – how’d it go?
- Norwegian Escape keel laid – what exactly does this mean?
- Princess to participate in 2015 rose parade
- Oceania increasing daily gratuities to $16 per person, per day
- Cabo San Lucas – how is recovery after the hurricane?
Support our Sponsors
- LoyalCruiser.com, get rewarded for booking your next cruise. It’s just that easy. Start getting rewarded today.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.