[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI372MAR1716.mp3″ title=”Disney Magic Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Rae from Johnson City, TN gives us a review of here three-night sailing aboard Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Magic to Nassau, Bahamas and the private island of Castaway Cay. Hear a first hand comprehensive review.
Stewart has cruise news:
- Carnival Magic gets Guy’s BBQ Joint
- NCL reveals more of Harvest Caye
- Man threatens to jump off docked cruise ship in FLL
- Harmony of the Seas starts sea trials
- MSC new chef partnership/venue for Seaside
Listener Q from Chrissy in Bristol, CT: We are getting married in December but I already booked my cruise under my maiden name. How does it work when I get to the ship and my passport and booking name is wrong?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.