We get a review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Magic. This wasn’t an ordinary Disney sailing though, this cruise was one of their Frozen cruises (from the popular Disney movie) and sailed to the Norwegian Fjords. We get a bow to stern review of the ship, the experience, and the ports of call.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Stewart has cruise news on:
- Carnival extending sailings from Mobile
- Carnival Jubilee getting scrapped
- Ovation of the Seas cruises canceled for an unscheduled dry dock
- Celebrity Constellation will head to dry dock
- Holland America launches Navigator app
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.