[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI423MAR817.mp3″ title=”Disney Wonder Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this week’s show, we get a review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wonder from Port Canaveral, Florida. Hear about the ship, dining, entertainment, and the two ports of call on this sailing. Also on this episode, we also talk in detail about Disney’s private island Castaway Cay.
We also check in with Sherry sailing aboard Norwegian Getaway in the Western Caribbean.
Stewart Chiron has cruise news on:
- Royal Caribbean’s new ship announcement
- Private island CocoCay building a pier
- MSC debuts RFID technology
- Carnival Splendor has technical issues
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.