[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI423MAR817.mp3″ title=”Disney Wonder Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this week’s show, we get a review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wonder from Port Canaveral, Florida. Hear about the ship, dining, entertainment, and the two ports of call on this sailing. Also on this episode, we also talk in detail about Disney’s private island Castaway Cay.
We also check in with Sherry sailing aboard Norwegian Getaway in the Western Caribbean.
Stewart Chiron has cruise news on:
- Royal Caribbean’s new ship announcement
- Private island CocoCay building a pier
- MSC debuts RFID technology
- Carnival Splendor has technical issues
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program