[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI444AUG217.mp3″ title=”Enchantment of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio ” social_email=”true” ]
We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas. This sailing left Miami, Florida and headed for Nassau, Bahamas and Royal Caribbean’s private island Coco Cay, Bahamas. We get a full review of the ship, the dining, entertainment on board, a glimpse into a day on Coco Cay, and some overall thoughts.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Sad news on a Princess Cruise in Alaska last week.
- Carnival Cruise Line gave Mobile, Alabama some great news
- New report shows norovirus is down on cruise ships
- Norwegian Cruise Line is testing a surcharge on another restaurant
- Bookings now open for Norwegian Sun
- Listener question on Carnival Cruise Line specialty dining.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
Featured photo: Craig Stanfill/Flickr
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings