[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_7_25_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Expedition Cruising + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Jason Leppert from PopularCruising.com recently returned from an 18-night expedition cruise aboard Silver Discoverer from Silversea Expeditions. His voyage started him out in Asia, making its way up Russia’s eastern coast and to remote parts of Alaska. Jason goes into detail about sailing from the Far East, what his expedition ship was like, the atmosphere surrounding the cruise, ports that stick out, and his overall thoughts of expedition cruising.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Two more ships for Norwegian Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line enforcing no smoking policy
- Costa Concordia status
- Celebrity Silhouette is having propulsion issues
- Steel is cut on the Regent Seven Seas Explorer
- Is Florida losing it’s homeport advantage?
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Popular Cruising video podcast