We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas, a ship that is based in Port Canaveral, Florida doing seven-night Caribbean voyages. On this Western Caribbean sailing, Mark got to experience the Ben and Jerry’s “Sweet” and gives us the full run down of entertainment, dining, and activities.
Stewart has Cruise News:
- Norwegian Joy entertainment detailed
- Royal Caribbean raising gratuities on May 1
- Carnival details Vista brewery
- Cruise passenger tries to swim to cruise ship
- Port Canaveral raises parking fee
Listener Q: I booked through the cruise line and found a lower price on Expedia. Should the cruise line still honor the Expedia price?
- 10% off cruise hotel in Port Canaveral
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland