[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MAY_9_2013_AU.mp3″ title=”Freeport, Bahamas Excursion” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Freeport, Bahamas isn’t particularly known as the port that everyone loves to go to. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. While Freeport, Bahamas is starting to slowly develop, there has been a resort there catering to cruise passengers for a while. Listener Sarah Phillips gives us a review of the Grand Lucayan Resort in Freeport.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Norwegian Breakaway slow entry into NYC harbor
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s cruise BOGO sale
- Carnival Liberty now in Port Canaveral
- MSC Cruises newest MSC Divina goes to Europe in 2015
- Norwegian Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean first quarter earnings
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel.