[smart_track_player url=”https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/d/e/7/de7d3591c50e4148/EPI317JUL2315_AU.mp3?c_id=9467528&expiration=1437685007&hwt=d4a44c2a983af5c4f2a782c00bd9571d” title=”Grand Celebration Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]We get a review from listener Tommy about a cruise line out of West Palm Beach, Florida called Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. The interesting thing about this cruise line is that the ship used to belong to Carnival Cruise Line as Carnival Celebration. It was finally sold off after being transferred a couple times within the Carnival Corporation.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy has cruise news:
- Freedom of the Seas experiences engine fire
- Norwegian Cruise Line raises gratuities, again
- MSC Cruises launches revamps loyalty program
- Crystal Cruises launches new ships, river boats, yachts, and an airline
What is the best way to handle a cruise price drop?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]