[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MAY_30_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Grandeur of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Listener Janet Heaton just returned from a seven-night sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur of the Seas from the port of Baltimore. Janet talks about embarking from Baltimore, first impressions, public areas, the food, stateroom, entertainment, outdoor areas, and the ports. Hear Janet’s first hand Grandeur of the Seas review.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- MSC orders two new ships – what’s the latest?
- Holland America is getting rid of two ships, reducing their overall capacity, but not for long?
- Carnival goes year-round for Mexican Rivera region – swaps ships in Alaska.
- Disney returning to HI in 2015.
- New features for Norwegian Jewel post-drydock
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.