[smart_track_player url=”https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/4/7/04742c0abc067c19/EPI332SEPT1215.mp3?c_id=9819573&expiration=1442341905&hwt=55894eec26b56ed0b14e3e3b203cd885″ title=”Holland America Amsterdam Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Theresa Russell just turned from a seven-night Alaska cruise on Holland America’s ms Amsterdam where she got to experience the beauty of Alaska.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022