[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI339OCT915.mp3″ title=”Jewel of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Janet gives us her review of Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas, a seven night Alaska sailing from Seattle. Janet talks about her Alaska cruise experience, her onboard experience, and her favorite Alaska ports in this Jewel of the Seas review.
Stewart has cruise news on:
- Hurricane causes major ship movies in Bahamas and Bermuda
- Grand Cayman could see a new cruise pier
- HAL raises gratuities
- Queen Mary 2 to undergo massive drydock in 2016
- Carnival Crop unveils new high-speed shipboard WIFI
Question: How safe is it to cruise during hurricane season?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]