[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI456OCT2617.mp3″ title=”John Heald Interview + Cruise Questions Answered” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We sit down and have a casual chat with John Heald, Senior Cruise Director and Brand Ambassador with Carnival Cruise Line. John talks about everything from weight loss struggles at sea to taking some of your listener questions. This was taped when sailing aboard Carnival Fascination in mid October.
Sherry Kennedy answers some of your cruise questions on:
- Finding a better cruise deal and how to secure it
- Does it pay to stay loyal to one cruise line
- Passport renewal deadlines
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia