[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_DEC_19_Mix_AU.mp3″ title=”Listener Tipping Qs Answered” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode Jason Leppert from Popular Cruising drops by to chat about the major differences between luxury cruises and a mass market cruises like Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line.
Having never sailed on a luxury cruise before, this interview was very eye opening.
Travel expert Jason Coleman tackles some listener questions on what cruise is the “right” cruise for a family, tipping with infants and suggestions for using a smartphone at sea. Great information for cruise vacations!
- Crystal Cruises Experience
Support our Sponsors
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Connect at Sea, stayed educated and up to date on all the information about staying connected on your next cruise. We all want to text, check email and do social email – Connect at Sea is your one stop shop.
- Cruise Deals, check out the new Cruise Deals section of Cruise Radio. Just go to the top of the browser and click on Cruise Deals!
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]