[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI385JUN1716.mp3″ title=”Live from Fathom Impact Cruise in the Dominican Republic” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]On this episode, we are sailing on the ms Adonia with Fathom to the Dominican Republic. Fathom is Carnival Corporation’s 10th cruise line. Find out what Fathom is, what the ship is like, and what travelers on the ship are experiencing. It’s not for everyone, but perfect for someone.
- Guest post on first impressions of Fathom
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Fathom
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant