[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_FEB_11_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”MSC Divina Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Ben Souza from CruiseFever just returned from a two-night Bahamas cruise aboard MSC Divina. On this cruise Ben got to experience the MSC Cruises experience and shares what it’s like.
In this episode, Ben does a bow to stern MSC Divina review, including: food, entertainment, cabins, service, the ship, and Nassau, Bahamas.
Stewart Chiron The Cruise Guy has Cruise News:
- Cunard ships meet in Long Beach and San Francisco
- Carnival Vista is heading to PortMiami in Florida
- Steel cut for the fourth Oasis-class ship
- Royal Caribbean has been offering free wifi on Quantum of the Seas as a testing stage
- Viking River Cruises Ocean brand, Viking Star completed sea trials
Listener Question: We are going on a spring break cruise from Port Canaveral and are getting conflicting reports from friends and the cruise line – do we need a passport or not?
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship