[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_7_18_14_AU.mp3″ title=”MSC Divina Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode we talk to Jason Cohen about his latest cruise on MSC Cruises’ MSC Divina, a cruise ship that sails from Miami seasonally. Jason gives us a full MSC Divina review, including: first impressions, the level of service, food, entertainment, and more.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival changes smoking policy
- Carnival staying in NOLA for another five years
- AIDA ship gets missile debris on deck
- Atlantic City wants cruise ships
- What is all this hype about Tampa and the skyway bridge?
- Question: Since marijuana is legal in Washington state now, is it still illegal to bring on an Alaska sailing embarking from Seattle, Washington?
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.