[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_OCT_10_14_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Pride of America Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode Jason Leppert, editor of Popular Cruising joins us to talk about his latest experience aboard Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America, a cruise ship based year-round in the Hawaiian islands. Jason gives us a full review of the itinerary, the ship, dining venues and entertainment aboard the ship.
Finally a cruise that spends multiple nights in different ports! Jason gives us a to-the-point Pride of America review.
MSC Cruises has launched Inclusive Experiences, a new pricing structure in which guests choose an “experience” based on their own personal preferences and amenities desired while cruising. Valued at up to $700+ per person, guests have the option of selecting from four different experience categories — Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, and MSC Yacht Club — ranging from a la carte to all-inclusive amenities. As a positioned industry expert, Theresa Masek, editor-in-chief of Vacation Agent Magazine, chats with us about the packages and gives her thoughts.
Support our Sponsors
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants