[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI409NOV3016.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Breakaway Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]We get a comprehensive review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Breakaway from Richard Simms today. Richard just returned from a seven-night Florida/Bahamas cruise aboard Breakaway out of New York City. He leaves no stone unturned while discussing the massive vessel.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Half Moon Cay gets new additions
- Harvest Caye opens to cruise ship guests
- Fathom cruise line going away in 2017
- Celebrity Cruises cuts steel on new class of ships
- MSC Seaside is floated out of dry dock where construction continues
- Richard’s Breakaway Live Blog: Day 1
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.