We get a comprehensive review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Breakaway from Richard Simms today. Richard just returned from a seven-night Florida/Bahamas cruise aboard Breakaway out of New York City. He leaves no stone unturned while discussing the massive vessel.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Half Moon Cay gets new additions
- Harvest Caye opens to cruise ship guests
- Fathom cruise line going away in 2017
- Celebrity Cruises cuts steel on new class of ships
- MSC Seaside is floated out of dry dock where construction continues
- Richard’s Breakaway Live Blog: Day 1
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.