[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_FEB_5_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Breakaway Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Craig Storm and his wife just returned from a two-night cruise to nowhere, thanks to a 40th birthday gift from his parents. Being a first time cruiser, we ask Craig a lot of questions about his experience and if he any preconceived notions about cruising, Norwegian Breakaway, or the overall cruise experience.
Craig goes into detail about the dining aboard Norwegian Breakaway, the food options, entertainment, things to do aboard the ship and gives tips for cruisers considering Norwegian Breakaway.
Theresa Masek from TravelPulse.com has Cruise News on:
- Carnival Corp aired their Super Bowl commercial and used context from a JFK speech – why?
- The old Carnival Celebration, now operating as the Grand Celebration, didn’t quite make it out of port – what happened?
- Is it still considered wave season? – any deals to be had?
- Royal Caribbean’s Dynamic Dining issues
- Carnival Cruise Line changing their loyalty program
Support our Sponsors
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.