We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Epic this week. Craig and his family just returned from a seven-night Mediterranean cruise departing Barcelona. We get a full review of the dining options, entertainment offered on Norwegian Epic, and his initial thoughts of the ship.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line just made some announcements
- Carnival’s third Vista-class vessel is underway
- Carnival hosts first social media powered barbecue
- Royal Caribbean is testing a new drink program that is aligned with the other cruise lines
- Norwegian Cruise Line is ditching their Second City comedy partnership
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon