[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI441JUL1217.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Epic Mediterranean Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Epic this week. Craig and his family just returned from a seven-night Mediterranean cruise departing Barcelona. We get a full review of the dining options, entertainment offered on Norwegian Epic, and his initial thoughts of the ship.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line just made some announcements
- Carnival’s third Vista-class vessel is underway
- Carnival hosts first social media powered barbecue
- Royal Caribbean is testing a new drink program that is aligned with the other cruise lines
- Norwegian Cruise Line is ditching their Second City comedy partnership
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]