[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_FEB_25_2015_AU.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Epic Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Kabir just returned from a sailing aboard Norwegian Epic, taking him on a seven-night jaunt around the Western Caribbean. Kabir gives us a full Norwegian Epic review, including embarkation, the stateroom, dining options, entertainment, and shares his tips and secrets.
Bill Panoff, president and CEO of Fort Lauderdale-based PPI Group, began his career as a cruise director and went into cruise publishing. Bill took his company a step further and now has over 60 port shopping lecturers. No one knows cruise port shopping like Bill. Bill joins us to answer a listener question about Caribbean port shopping.
Stewart Chiron has Cruise News:
- Carnival Vista itineraries
- Norwegian Cruise Line tipping increases
- New venue for upcoming Holland America ship
- Disney adds Star Wars themed cruises
- Captain of Costa Concordia sentenced
- Kabir’s Norwegian Epic Video Review
- TravelPulse’s interview with Bill about port shopping
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.