[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JAN_22_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival New App + Norwegian Escape Reveal” artist=”Cruise Radio ” ]January has proven to be a busy month for the cruise industry with the reveal of Norwegian Cruise Line’s upcoming Norwegian Escape, Carnival Cruise Line announcing a new smartphone app and brand new internet at sea packages.
We were in New York City aboard Norwegian Breakaway when the revealed more details about the upcoming Norwegian Escape, like brew hall, tapas bar, new shows and more. We get the overall response.
Carnival Cruise Line just announced their new smartphone app that allows you to talk to other cruisers and keep track of your on board spending. This app is aligned with other cruise line apps in the industry. But on top of the app, Carnival announced internet packages aboard their ships for as little as $5 a day.
Adrian Greystone, Director of Guest Technology stops by the gives us the scoop un the new smartphone app.
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises