[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_APR_9_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Gem Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Tommy lives in NYC and just took a 9-night Eastern Caribbean sailing aboard Norwegian Gem. On this sailing they hit San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, USVI; Philipsburg, St Maarten; and Tortola.
Tommy reviews his first impressions of the ship, Freestyle Dining, his stateroom, entertainment, ports, and gives his final thoughts of Norwegian Gem. He leaves no stone unturned on this Norwegian Gem review!
Theresa Masek is the Cruise Editor at Travel Pulse and gives us a recap of upcoming ships we can expect over the next year.
Upcoming Ships 2015/2016
- Anthem of the Seas
- Viking Star
- Norwegian Escape
- Carnival Vista
- Holland America’s Koningsdam
- Johnny Utah’s in NYC
- New ships in 2015/2016
Support our Sponsors
- Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com – get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/Cruise. Over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
- Also by TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your free quote at TripInsurance.com or click here.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]