[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI425MAR2317.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Getaway Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Getaway on a seven-night western Caribbean sailing out of Miami, Florida. This voyage went to Honduras, Cozumel, and Costa Maya, Mexico. Harvest Caye was on the itinerary but the weather caused them to skip the destination and spend an extra day at sea.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Virgin Voyages starts construction on their first cruise ship
- Norwegian Crusie Line details a new class of ships
- Norwegian raises their daily surcharge
- Carnival expands the Fun Hub app to more ships
- You can now take a cruise to the Titanic
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.