[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JUN_22_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Getaway Review + Passport Questions ” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
Listener Richard gives us a Norwegian Getaway review after returning from his seven-night Eastern Caribbean sailing out of Miami.
Plus, travel expert Jason Coleman answers listener questions about U.S. Customs and Immigration, passport stamps, and seasickness medication.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program