[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI404OCT2716.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Sky Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Today we get a review of Norwegian Sky. The ship is currently sailing three and four-night cruises from Miami to the Bahamas with stops at the private island Great Stirrup Cay, Freeport, and Nassau. The ship introduced an exciting new concept starting in January 2016 where alcohol is included in the cost of the cruise. We get a full review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Sky.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Mobile, Alabama is gearing up for a new cruise ship – it’s been a while since we’ve seen a ship there.
- Princess Cruises shows off the new hull art for Royal Princess, what did they do to it?
- Disney Cruise Line released some new schedules, which includes a new port – what are we going to see?
- Fathom laid out how much good they have done over the past six months – what are some of the numbers?
Listener Question: If we take advantage of a future cruise credit on our current sailing, will my travel agent get credit for it? She has been working very hard for me to rob her of a booking.
- Visit Sherry’s website
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.