On this episode get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Port Canaveral-based Oasis of the Seas. Launched as one of the world’s largest cruise ships, Oasis is now sailing from central Florida. Tommy gives us a comprehensive review.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Celebrity Cruises’ new class of ship
- Carnival Horizon completes another milestone
- Holland America makes some enhancements on six ships, plus a new venue
- Discuss two spring breakers jet skiing in the way of Carnival Magic over the weekend
- We also talk about a cruise ship getting too close to land
- Enter for a chance to win a Caribbean cruise!
- Jet Skiers get too close to cruise ship
- Cruise ship comes extremely close to land
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.