[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI451SEPT2017.mp3″ title=”Oasis of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
Jessica and her family just returned from a sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas, but this wasn’t a normal sailing! Her cruise got extended because of Hurricane Irma. Jessica gives us her review of the ship, the itinerary, and her thoughts on sailing one of the world’s largest cruise ships.
Stewart has Cruise News on:
- Eastern Caribbean update?
- FEMA charters cruise ships for national guard workers.
- Carnival says Grand Turk isn’t quite ready to receive cruise ships.
Carnival Fascination delivers supplies to St. Maarten.
Work beings on fourth Princess Royal-class ship – details?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.