[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JUN_19_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Pride of America Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode we get a comprehensive review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America from Theresa Russell. She shares her Hawaii cruise experience, what is was like sailing on a U.S. flagged ship, and what the islands were like.
Cruise Editor for TravelPulse.com, Theresa Norton-Masek, fills in for Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy
- Norwegian revamps their dining package
- Cruises to nowhere ending
- Recapping Carnival’s no bottles policy
- HAL Noordam rescues sightseeeing boat
Listener question:A Villa on Carnival’s private island Half Moon Cay for 8 people is $499.99. The villa itself holds 18 people. Every person over 8 is required to pay $49.99 per person.We have 11 people in our party total – I am confused why we have to pay extra if the villa itself is designed for 18 people in the first place. Any ideas?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.