[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_QUANTUM_11_20_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Quantum of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we are broadcasting aboard Royal Caribbean’s brand new Quantum of the Seas. On this sailing we put all the brand new features to the test like the RipCord by iFly indoor skydiving, Northstar pod that takes you 300 feet above sea level and the Seaplex, complete with bumper cars, roller skating, a trapeze school and more.
We also push technology to the test on this voyage where we link of with a listener via Skype to take a couple of questions about the ship, dining and why someone should sail it.
Royal Caribbean added to its portfolio of exclusive, groundbreaking onboard experiences that have never before been imagined at sea with a skydiving experience called RipCord by iFLY, as well as the engineering marvel North Star, a glass observation capsule that gently rises more than 300 feet in the air to treat guests to dramatic 360-degree views. More “firsts” including bumper cars, a circus school with flying trapeze and roller skating can be found inside SeaPlex, the largest indoor active space at sea. There isn’t much you can’t do on Quantum of the Seas.
- World’s First Smartship sails into NYC
- Quantum of the Seas Photo Gallery
- First impressions of Quantum of the Seas
- Porthole Cruise Magazine’s 5 Selfies at Sea
Support our Sponsors
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.