[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_APR_25.mp3″ title=”Queen Mary Historian + Things to Do in Galveston” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Now docked in Long Beach, CA, Queen Mary has a history spanning back to the 1930’s. Cruise historian Barry Vaudrin talks to us all about Queen Mary, some of her unique history dating back to World War 2, ghost stories, and how she sits today in Long Beach.
Nancy Schretter with the Family Travel Network checks in with us to answer a listener question about what to do in Galveston, Texas pre and post-cruise.
- Cruising from Galveston
- Queen Mary documentary series
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel.
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises