[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_NOV_14_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Regal Princess Shakedown Cruise” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we are broadcasting aboard Princess Cruises latest ship, Regal Princess. She was first launched May 2014 in Europe and is now spending the winter and spring in the Caribbean.
The 3,560-guest Regal Princess now begins her maiden season of Caribbean cruise vacations out of Ft. Lauderdale. Among the special features found onboard the ship are a dramatic multi-story atrium serving as the social hub of the ship, offering a host of dining and entertainment options; an over-water SeaWalk, a top-deck glass-bottomed walkway extending 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship; the Princess Live! Television studio; the largest pastry shop at sea; a special Chef’s Table Lumiere, a private dining experience that surrounds diners in a curtain of light; Princess Watercolor Fantasy, a fountain and music show; the Night Sky Lounge, a new nighttime experience that enables guests to enjoy a chic and contemporary poolside nightclub under the stars, and balconies on all outside staterooms.
We talk to:
- Gavin MacLeod, Captain Stubing
- Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy
- Rick Griffin and Sandi McKenna, Midlife Road Trip
- Peter Knego, Maritime Historian
- Phil Reimer, Canada.com
- and more…
- Regal Princess christening ceremony
- Hear an unscripted question and answer session with the Love Boat cast
Support our Sponsors
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review