[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MAY_20_15_AU.mp3″ title=”Ruby Princess Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Ben Souza and his wife just returned from a four-night Alaska sailing aboard Princess Cruises’ Ruby Princess. This was a special sailing that started in Vancouver, BC, stopped in Ketchikan, and ended in Seattle, Washington.
Ben gives us a bow to stern Ruby Princess review, leaving no stone unturned.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Dawn grounding in Bermuda
- Drowning aboard Norwegian Gem
- Celebrity Cruises new Caribbean overnight itineraries
- New World Class Bar on Celebrity Eclipse
- Disney heading back to Miami, NYC and Galveston
- Speculation of Carnival Corp. upcoming announcement in NYC
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your free quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]