[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_11_28_14_UPDATED.mp3″ title=”Ruby Princess Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]”The Canada/New England itinerary had been on our to-do list for several years. We chose this particular sailing because it started in Quebec City, and we really wanted to spend time there pre-cruise (instead of NYC). It also offered more stops in Canada than New England, though it did have the tradeoff of Saguenay/Gaspe vs Saint John NB. This was also our opportunity to book one of the highly desirable aft Caribe deck corner balcony cabins on Ruby Princess. And we wanted to sail during the fall for a chance to see some brilliant fall colors.”
Kristin Ladewig from St. Louis, MO recently returned from a 10-night sailing aboard Princess Cruises’ Ruby Princess, a sailing that started in Quebec City and ended in New York City. Kristin leaves no stone unturned on this detailed Ruby Princess review.
Support our Sponsors
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Connect at Sea, stayed educated and up to date on all the information about staying connected on your next cruise. We all want to text, check email and do social email – Connect at Sea is your one stop shop.
- Cruise Deals, check out the new Cruise Deals section of Cruise Radio. Just go to the top of the browser and click on Cruise Deals!
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises