[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_AUG_1_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Serenade of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week we chat with listener Don Harlen who just returned from a 12-night Mediterranean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas, roundtrip Barcelona. Don gives us a full review of Serenade of the Seas, including: his pre-cruise stay, embarkation from Barcelona, first impressions of the ship, stateroom, dining, entertainment, ports, and his overall thoughts of Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Hollywood actors telling cruise ships to stay away from Italy
- Going, going, gone! So long Costa Concordia
- Carnival Magic going to operate a series of four to six day cruises in winter 2015, does this show a demand in the Texas market?
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Luggage Forward, let your luggage join you on the ship, not at the airport. Get a 5% discount on your first Luggage Forward order with the promo code Cruise Radio.