[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_OCT_17_14_Mix_AU.mp3″ title=”Star Princess Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode Jason Leppert, editor of Popular Cruising joins us to talk about his latest experience aboard Princess Cruises’ Star Princess, a cruise ship based seasonally on the West Coast. Jason gives us a full review of the itinerary and a bow to stern review of this 950′ cruise ship. This Star Princess review includes: dining, entertainment, ports, embarkation, public areas, and first time thoughts.
Star Princess is scheduled to remain based in San Francisco, operating cruises to Mexico and Hawaii.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy stops by with Cruise News on:
- Norwegian Escape reveal
- Carnival Vista construction officially underway
- Princess Cruises has a slew of celebrities for their upcoming christening of Regal Princess
- A lot of new enhancements to Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas, you may be surprised
- Norwegian Jewel back in Houston
Joe Tolley in Charlotte, NC: Offsite parking in Miami, I’ve read some horror stories, should we suck it up and pay the 20 clams/day at the port?
Support our Sponsors
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]