[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_OCT_17_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Connected at Sea + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This is a not-to-miss episode as we chat with the folks at MTN Communications and talk about staying connected at sea. MTN just launched the website ConnectAtSea.com, a portal filled with great information when it comes to your cruise vacation. Whether you’re texting, Facebooking, calling or emailing – everyone has to be connected these days!
Brent Horwitz, Senior VP & General Manager, Cruise for MTN joins us to cover all bases about staying connected at sea. There is no stone left unturned in this interview.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy stops by with Cruise News on:
- The Quantum of the Seas is officially Royal Caribbean’s and arrived in Southampton this week – how long until she heads westbound to the United States?
- Holland America continues Dancing with the Stars cruises through 2016
- Disney Cruise Line itineraries have been announced for 2016 – anything new?
- Have their been any cancelations or skipped ports overseas because of political unrest or Ebola?
- What’s the latest talk from China? How’s Hong Kong doing?
My wife and I want to go to Alaska on the Celebrity Solstice, when’s the best time to go? Is it better to sail out of Seattle or Vancouver? We live in Ontario.
- Connect At Sea website
Support our Sponsors