[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI405NOV0316.mp3″ title=”Viking Star Review, Your Passport + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Ben just returned from Viking Ocean Cruises’ Viking Star. He sailed a four-night repositioning cruise from New York City to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ben gives us a full review of what to expect on Viking Ocean Cruises, how they differ from other ships operating in the Caribbean, and shares his experience. Viking Star is in the Caribbean for 13 cruises this season, offering longer southern Caribbean voyages.
We hear from Steven Fox with Passport Photo Creator, a cool new app that lets you take your passport photo on your own terms. You can learn more at PassportPhotoCreator.com.
- New passport rule in effect November 1 (no more glasses in photos)
- Steel cut for Norwegian Bliss
- Carnival Cruise Line adding another ship to Florida
- Port Canaveral preparing for the arrival of Oasis of the Seas
- Download Passport Photo Creator
- 360 degree photo tour of Viking Star
- Ben’s 7 Reasons to Sail Viking Star
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings