[smart_track_player url=”https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/1/c/a/1ca229ae16b99521/EPI329SEPT315.mp3?c_id=9751403&expiration=1441384798&hwt=7f01ed5bec65d7c79310823d69494e56″ title=”Why Carry Travel Insurance?” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]
On this episode we get cruise news on:
- Amber Cove cruise port
- Carnival ups Bermuda sailings
- Mobile sees cruise ships again
- Holland America tweaks internet plans
- Fathom announces first Cuba date
Dan from TripInsurance.com is here to answer your questions about travel insurance. Dan tackles questions about cancellation due to loss of a job, weather and how the process actually words.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity