For well traveled cruise passengers who want to explore the Caribbean on a National Geographic expedition voyage – your ship has come in. In 2013 Lindblad Expeditions will introduce three seven-night sailings through the Lesser Antillies aboard the 58-guest tall ship Sea Cloud.
The week-long cruise will explore Dominica, Iles des Saintes, St. Lucia and the Grenadines. For guests that are interested in the underwater life, there will be plenty of opportunities to learn about corals, reef ecology and snorkel the Tobago Cays marine reserve.
Sea Cloud will sail round trip from Barbados on February 28, March 7 and March 14, 2013. For more info on National Geographic sailings, check out: www.expeditions.com.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]