Explorer of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2000
- Size: 138,194
- Capacity: 4,029
- Itinerary: Australia, South Pacific, and Alaska
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: FlowRider surfing simulator, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, Johnny Rockets, Adventure Ocean youth program, 15 bars, clubs, and lounges, and a solarium adults-only pool.
- Read More Explorer of the Seas Articles Here
Explorer of the Seas lives up to its name, traveling to various places across the Pacific Ocean during different times of the year. The ship features an ice skating rink with ice shows, a rock climbing wall, 6 whirlpools, and the cruise line’s signature steakhouse, Chops Grille.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip