If you know who Dr. Drake Ramoray is and how he died, have we got the perfect cruise for you. Because hundreds of fans of the iconic NBC series Friends will be setting sail next year aboard the Celebrity Equinox for the kind of vacation the words “one of a kind” were created to describe.
The One Where They Set Sail
If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “This cruise needs more Friends trivia, because I know everything about that show,” then this particular sailing has your name written all over it. From opportunities to dress like your favorite character to a cooking demonstration that would make even world-class chef Monica green with envy, the seven-day sailing will be packed with activities built around the legendary sitcom.
Because this is not a fully-chartered sailing, only guests who book directly through the Cruise With Friends website will be able to take part in the various events and parties put together by the organizers.
Despite their many adventures and occasional travels, the Friends characters never did go on a cruise. (Rachel did, however, admit to her therapist that as a child, she was obsessed with the roly-poly Weebles to the point that she had “the Weebles Play Palace and the Weebles cruise ship… which had this little life boat for the Weebles to wobble in.”)
The One Where 25 Guests Get a Free Room
As for the Cruise With Friends, it will depart Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, May 15, 2022 and sail to the ports of Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, with two fun-packed sea days thrown in for good measure. The ship will then return to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, May 21.
Need a little extra push? The first 25 guests who book a stateroom will receive a free one-night stay at a Fort Lauderdale hotel the night before embarkation. Stateroom prices range from $1,648.66 per person for an inside room up to $3,048.66 for a Sky Suite with Veranda. All bookings include free WiFi, a premium beverage package, gratuities, a $150 shore excursion credit per person, as well as taxes and fees.
One quote we promise you won’t find yourself uttering? Phoebe’s classic, “I can’t have a mimosa? I’m on vacation!”
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 6, 2021
- Another First as Royal Caribbean Ship Sails From Nassau
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Mardi Gras Behind The Scenes: How Carnival’s First LNG Ship Fuels Up