Fathom has announced that they’re going to be offering discounted fares during their inaugural season to the Dominican Republic. Guests who book a social impact cruise aboard the Adonia through November 16, 2016 can book for as low as $499.
In addition, the cruise line is also welcoming third and fourth passengers with a rate of 50 percent off double occupancy fares. The fares for the various cabins aboard the ship are as follows, per person.
- Suite – $2,499
- Balcony – $699
- Outside Cabin – $599
- Interior Cabin – $499
“We want to provide unique ways for our guests to give, learn, grow in spirit, and help build a sense of community that reaches out to the wider world,” said Tara Russell, president of Fathom and global impact lead for Carnival Corporation. “Our maiden voyage is behind us, but there is still so much all of us can accomplish together. It is an exciting time for us all, and we look forward to bringing people with a passion for travel and a desire to make a difference in this world to the Dominican Republic so we may keep up the significant impact we have already accomplished.”
To book, guests can call Fathom or their travel agents, as well as book on the cruise line’s website. It’s not combinable with other promotions, and taxes, fees, and port expenses aren’t included, which are currently $208 per person.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]