Festiva Sailing Vacations is offering the ideal family summer vacation — a seven-day all-inclusive sailboat package for a family of four in the British Virgin Islands. The offer is for two adults and two children under the age of 16 for $5,995.
On select sailing dates this summer, two families of four will share an eight-passenger sailing catamaran for seven days of snorkeling, swimming with sea turtles and building sandcastles on some of the Caribbean’s most beautiful beaches. The fare includes all meals, unlimited soft drinks for the kids and the standard open bar for the adults.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for a family to spend quality time together on a unique sailing adventure without the distractions other vacations present,” said Mike Pauer, vice president of brand marketing. “It’s a great chance for extended families, family friends or social travelers to enjoy an exclusive yachting experience together.”
When guests make a booking, they complete a questionnaire that Festiva uses to match travelers. Independent families only booking two cabins on the catamaran will be paired as closely as possible with a family with similar interests and children of comparable ages.
Festiva operates a fleet of 44-foot and 42-foot luxury sailing catamarans on all-inclusive vacations in the Caribbean and Greece that are offered by the stateroom or full-yacht charter. The 14 vessels have accommodations for six to eight passengers and are manned by a two-person professional crew with years of experience sailing throughout the world. The seven-day itineraries emphasize dining, beach and water-sports activities.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants