Festiva Sailing Vacations is adding three new 2013 Lagoon 450 luxury sailing yachts to its fleet and is exhibiting one of the new eight-passenger vessels at the United States Sailboat Show, Oct. 4-8, at Annapolis, Md. This is the first time Festiva is exhibiting the 450 at a boat show and showcasing its on-board all-inclusive yacht product.
In celebration of the arrival of the Lagoon 450s, Festiva is offering an exclusive boat show promotion with savings of 35 percent off a seven-night, all-inclusive crewed charter for $1,748 per person if booked at the United States Sailboat Show. A 25 percent deposit reserves the show price with up to 18 months to sail.
The promotion package includes stateroom with private bath, captain and chef, all meals and open bar, watersports including snorkeling gear, sea kayaks, swim equipment and water and fuel. Itineraries include British Virgin Islands, St. Maarten/St. Barths, St. John and Greek Islands.
The United States Sailboat Show, founded in 1970, is the longest-running in-water sailboat show in the country. Staged at the Annapolis waterfront on Chesapeake Bay, the show draws 50,000 visitors annually.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review