For Royal Caribbean International fans, the world is their oyster – or shell! To celebrate the launch of new 2013-14 itineraries, the cruise line is hosting a “Shell Yourself” Facebook photo contest that will award one lucky winner with a complimentary cruise vacation, plus a trip to Miami to star in their very own professional photo shoot. The contest is a playful nod to Royal Caribbean’s new global brand campaign which taps into consumers’ emotional connection with the ocean via playful imagery of a “shellphone,” a conch shell used as a phone, to illustrate its decree: “The Sea is Calling. Answer it Royally.”
With only a few days left to enter, consumers can submit their entries by sneding a photo of themselves posing with a “shellphone” via the “Shell Yourself Contest” tab at www.Facebook.com/RoyalCaribbean and telling the cruise line where they’d like to sail and how they’d like to be treated royally. One winner will receive a seven-night cruise for two anywhere Royal Caribbean sails, plus two round-trip tickets to get there. And there’s more – the winner will also receive a one-night trip to Miami to star in a professional photo shoot that may be featured in the cruise line’s new worldwide cruises brochure. The final day for entries is Friday, May 18, 2012.
Inspiration is available on the contest tab page via videos of the new brand campaign, plus a comprehensive map outlining everywhere Royal Caribbean sails – including new itineraries in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the Mediterranean and Alaska, as well as newly revitalized ships sailing to the Caribbean
Source/photo: Royal Caribbean
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program