Royal Caribbean International today announced that its final WOW Sale of the year will run for three days on October 15, 16 and 17, 2012.
For all new individual bookings made for a 2013-14 Royal Caribbean sailing, vacationers can receive $50 onboard credit per stateroom on three- to five-night itineraries; $100 per stateroom for six- to nine-night itineraries; and $200 per stateroom for 10-night itineraries or longer. Guests can apply their onboard credit toward an exhilarating shore excursion or rejuvenating spa session, or celebrate a special occasion during their cruise with a specialty dining experience. Vacationers also can enjoy 50 percent reduced deposits during the three-day WOW Sale to lock in their 2013-14 Royal Caribbean cruise vacation anywhere around the world.
The WOW Sale onboard credit and 50 percent reduced deposit offers are applicable to all Royal Caribbean International cruises that sail on or after January 1, 2013 including cruisetours.
Offer is available only in the U.S. and Canada and applies to new individual bookings with required deposit only and is not applicable to groups. Offer applies to all categories available.
Source: Royal Caribbean
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review